• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst birthday present ever

Baseball is still one of the most affordable forms of entertainment there is. You don't have to pay for parking if you're willing to walk a bit. You don't have to buy food, they let you bring it in. If you feel like getting there early you can watch batting practice and possibly get autographs with your kids. Then you watch three hours of baseball, all for about $20 a person.

Depends on the condition.  To play it safe, I bring in sealed bags of seed or peanuts or candy.

As for real food, just about anything goes.  I've brought in an entire xtra xtra large pizza before.... and pissed off the 200 people sitting within smelling distance of me.

Depends on the condition.  To play it safe, I bring in sealed bags of seed or peanuts or candy.

As for real food, just about anything goes.  I've brought in an entire xtra xtra large pizza before.... and pissed off the 200 people sitting within smelling distance of me.

I know why they were pissed.   The smell came after you ate.    They were downwind.     

I bring in food to most games as well.  I peaked out some time ago on most of the tasteless stuff they sell there.  The Micky Enzo pizzas are okay, if you get them from the walk up counter, they are fresher and warmer that way.