• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Music Manager for Android

Several months ago I purchased a 7" Acer tablet. One of the things I do is read books and listen to music, which is fine when I'm connected to wifi. But I would like to listen when I'm not connected. Acer does have a built in program for this,but I was looking for something a little more robust. Maybe similar to iTunes for the iPad, where I could create playlists on my PC and save them to the tablet.

Any ideas?

Looks like Google Play is still going through the web, they also require a credit card to continue. You think it would be simple. :P

You don't need a credit card. You are confusing their subscription service with their free service. Free service uploads (or matches) music library from your PC. Phone or tablet app let's you stream it. You can "pin" playlists, albums, songs, etc. and they are downloaded to your device for playing when you have no connection.