• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tebow's back

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Chip carries 3 QB's this year on the 53 man roster. Chip lost a lot of locker room leadership over the past couple of seasons by his own choice. Tebow is a locker room leader, but won't step on Chip's toes like DeSean or McCoy were doing. One of Sanchez or Barkley will be traded, likely on draft day, or during pre-season when QB's go down and a team gets desperate for a backup.

I don't think it's a knock on Barkley. He isn't the type of guy they need for the offense Chip Kelly wants to run. He doesn't do anything well that you need to do in Kelly's offense. I'm kind of surprised the Eagles have kept him this long. Rumors they have been trying to trade him but they must be asking for too much because I think some teams would be willing to take a shot on him.

Lou's ability to make a random thread into a knock on USC is almost, almost as good as AO's ability to make any thread about Long Beach State

yeah, because Barkley has nothing to do with this

(even tho he had already been mentioned)

I'm nominating mt for Defensive Player of the Year  

Not sure why Chip Kelly is interested in Tebow unless he plans on doing some read options.  That's not really how Kelly runs his offenses though.  They're more of a spread option offense which Tebow doesn't fit at all.

short yardage, obvious running situations.  

• 4 months later...

well, so much for taboo's latest comeback.

i'm not knowledgeable enough to know what he needs to fix, but after 3 or 4 teams giving him the heave ho, it seems pretty clear the NFL doesn't see him as a legit QB option.

so what next for the praying man? position switch? back to espn? coaching?

well, so much for taboo's latest comeback.

i'm not knowledgeable enough to know what he needs to fix, but after 3 or 4 teams giving him the heave ho, it seems pretty clear the NFL doesn't see him as a legit QB option.

so what next for the praying man? position switch? back to espn? coaching?

If he was willing to switch to FB/RB he would still be on a NFL roster but pride prevents him from doing it.  He is a terrible QB, he has a really bad throwing motion, terrible defense recognition, etc.