• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

.186, .184, .213, .186, .143, .192, .118

You almost have to wonder why opposing teams aren't walking Trout an average of 3 times a game.  With the rest of this lineup, the only way I'd throw a strike his way would be if the bases were loaded.  Which, has that even happened yet this season?

If I were an opposing pitcher, I wouldn't bother pitching to Calhoun or Trout. Just put them on, let Albert pop it up or hit into a double play, strike out Joyce and have Freese hit a one-hopper right to the 3B. Throw Cron nothing but off speed pitches on the outer half and high fastballs, throw all fastballs at Aybar on the inner half, throw strikes to Iannetta and off speed pitches to Giavotella.

Yes, Hatcher was so good that he has had multiple teams interested in him as hitting coach. Give me a break. I want nothing do with a hitting coach that says walks are a false stat. First off, that is factually incorrect, as walks and OBP are both actual statistics, and secondly, that implies that a walk does not have any value. If anybody, not named TrollDaddy, actually want Hatcher back as hitting coach, I would be shocked.

From now on I am putting down Giavotella 1-3 single, in the prediction threads and winning the season by mid July.

Sorry to inform you that the prediction rules and game have changed, therefore you are going to lose that way also.  Your a desperate man!

The sad fact is that games lost in April mean just as much as games lost in September. It would be nice if this team could figure out how to win early in the season.

We need to start spring training in January.  And this time, someone please teach the pitchers how to make a pick off throw to first base.

Like it or not, Troll Daddy isn't wrong. The Angels had one of their best hitting years under him. Did he play any role in it? Maybe, maybe a little, or maybe even not at all, but facts are facts.

very true. They actually had a few good years under him. But theyve also had a few good years since he left. I dont think baylor is the problem. Theyre just doing their typical angel april suck show