• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton Caught Wife Cheating Around Time of Cocaine Relapse

Spirit

Imho that wouldn't even be enforceable. That's basically saying that the wife can't get remarried or have a relationship after this divorce, which isn't fair or reasonable. And saying *nobody* can stay over would rule out even grandparents or family.

I'm guessing that this will only apply until the divorce is granted. There cannot be a stipulation preventing her from ever entering into a permanent relationship.

At this point I would like to see Josh come back and play for the Halos again.  Maybe with a chip on his shoulder.  

I'm a little more inclined to at least let him try to mentally work this out.  Granted, I am not a big fan of his process so far, but I can't pretend to know what he's going through and how he would work through a situation like this.  If it takes disappearing for a couple of months so he can get himself together, then I can live with that.  

There is nothing to lose at this point.  They owe him 80+ mil.  His teammates appear to like him or perhaps support him.  At the very least they seem to feel sorry for him.  He was an above average LFer last year and we could actually use that right now as the guys taking his at bats are sucking donkey nuts on both side of the ball.  

He seems the type to take his problems to the field so perhaps this has been a lingering issue for him for awhile.  Certainly, his issues are far from resolved, but maybe for him there is at least some clarity.  Maybe not for the team as of yet but I say let the guy deal on his ranch.  Let his shoulder heal, Let him go to the IE and get some at bats.  Let him go to SLC and get a few more and just see what happens.  They are gonna owe him almost every last dollar on his contract anyway.  Might as well try to get something out of him.  

I for one am looking forward to his return and hope that it sparks the Angels offense like he did at the beginning of last year.

His life is one large series of stepping on rakes, and the resultant thwak to his face.

At this stage, he'd be lucky if he makes it by himself to 24 Hour Fitness and does an hour on the elliptical machine.

Katie Hamilton tells TMZ: "I never cheated on my husband. Are you kidding me? I did my marriage the entire right way."

About the divorce: "It came out of nowhere. There was no big fight or blow up. Nothing sparked it."

This story just gets stranger and stranger every day.  It has gone completely off the rails.  I have no idea what to believe at this point.

This story just gets stranger and stranger every day.  It has gone completely off the rails.  I have no idea what to believe at this point.

There was nothing to suggest she was cheating except for a line in an unattributed Black Sports Online web post.

The people here ran with it like it was gospel.

Katie Hamilton tells TMZ: "I never cheated on my husband. Are you kidding me? I did my marriage the entire right way."

About the divorce: "It came out of nowhere. There was no big fight or blow up. Nothing sparked it."

Comments sections are always good for a laugh.

Bruce Lee • 2 hours ago
A man is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished.

Summary of the Hamilton situation:

Injures shoulder, has surgery after waiting several months, and rehabs at a friend's ranch in Texas.

Has an alcohol/drug relapse. MLB will not suspend him.

Files divorce papers. Wife is surprised, according to reports.

No personal statement, no communication of any kind from Hamilton, except for a dinner meeting with Scioscia and some other Angels.

Angels seem to be looking for a way out of his gigantic contract. Arte will not commit to playing him when he is healthy.

An $83 million mess.

Can you imagine how different these boards would be if Hamilton signed with another club and we were watching all this unfold from the outside?

Or would this not happen on another team, as the Angels just can't seem to keep superstars on track once they put on a uniform?

I imagine every other franchise in the league is so glad they dodged this bullet.

L.A. Times reported several days ago that Hamilton is "ready to play", according to several Angel players who have had contact with him.

The longer he hangs out on that friend's ranch by himself doing nothing, the more danger he's in as far as another relapse goes. I would imagine boredom could be deadly when dealing with addiction.

This whole thing could get a lot worse for him. Mike Scioscia said he was concerned Josh was not getting the help and support he needed. The Times reported that after the dinner meeting.

Edited by fan_since79