• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton Caught Wife Cheating Around Time of Cocaine Relapse

Spirit

If Josh is the one filing for divorce, why is HE barred from living in their houses and seeing his children without supervision?

Because of his drug history, and the mother usually gets preference.  In this case particularly since the father is in a profession that requires lots of travel, and the wife does not work.

If Josh is the one filing for divorce, why is HE barred from living in their houses and seeing his children without supervision?

There is also a provision that anyone she is having an intimate relationship with is not allowed to stay overnight in the place where the children are staying. There are a lot of variables at work here, and I don't pretend to know the reasoning behind all of them.

Because of his drug history, and the mother usually gets preference.  In this case particularly since the father is in a profession that requires lots of travel, and the wife does not work.

There is also a provision that anyone she is having an intimate relationship with is not allowed to stay overnight in the place where the children are staying. There are a lot of variables at work here, and I don't pretend to know the reasoning behind all of them.

I overlooked the drug part, although I'm not sure how.  That makes sense.

Still, I don't understand how he got himself barred from living in THREE of their homes.  His wife and kids can't live in all three homes at once...so what's the harm in leaving one house to Josh?  Bizarre.

I don't think Josh is using this or anything else as a excuse for his actions. These are all made up from you guys. You guys say that Josh hasn't been accountable for his actions ... it's not his fault MLB ruled in his favor.

no numb nuts, unless someone else stuck a straw up his nose you have a point