• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 4/14 vs. Rangers

Lhalo

@slbeesradio: Thru 4 IP, Richards has allowed 3 runs on 4 hits w/5K & 2 BB. 59 pitches, 38 strikes. Velo 93-95 in the 4th.

@Alden_Gonzalez: LRT: Scioscia wanted Richards to experience what it was like to have a long inning. He did in the third tonight.

Edited by CanadianHalo

Trout needs to catch a ball he calls for. Trout ****ed that up, he called late and bailed out. You guys need to take off your Trout hats and think baseball not sacred cow when evaluating a play.

You're out of your goddamn mind. There's no Trout hat on, there's no sacred cow.

Have you EVER seen Trout drop a ball like that when there's nobody around? When a routine fly touches Trouts glove, it is caught.

That wasn't routine for every outfielder, but it was for Trout, and when Joyce got too close Trout thought he was going to run into Joyce. I thought so too. The only reason he "bailed out" as you're putting it is because Joyce was WAY too close and belonged nowhere near the ball Trout called. Trout would rather drop the ball than run into the guy and get hurt. And so would I.

Joyce needs to give Trout his range and stay the hell away from him unless the ball is obviously Joyce's to catch. Why management hasn't already discussed this with him is beyond me.