• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 NHL Playoffs (Bracket postings)

Punk

Rangers just won a great Game 7 in OT.

reminds me of last year's Kings-Blackhawks series......although I thought last year's was better.

Lundquist played a great game in goal for the Rangers.......

Rangers going to be beat up for Game One facing Tampa Bay but I think they win it in 6.

More Lundqvist pron:

This is insane...

5/13/13: Henrik 35 saves, Rangers win Game 7

5/13/14: Henrik 35 saves, Rangers win Game 7

5/13/15: Henrik 35 saves, Rangers win Game 7

He moved into a tie with Martin Brodeur and Patrick Roy for the most Game 7 victories in NHL history with six, while extending his already existing NHL record with a sixth straight victory in a Game 7.

Over those six games, Lundqvist has registered a 0.81 goals-against-average, making 179 saves on 184 shots. He hasn’t allowed more than one goal in any of the six games. In the last 10 games in which the Rangers have faced elimination at the Garden, Lundqvist has a perfect 10-0 record and a 0.96 goals-against-average.

• 4 weeks later...