• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

From the LA Times - Angels are unraveling, but why should anyone care? It's baseball

Simer is a newspaper version of that 1970's SNL skit where Buck Henry plays a talk radio host who doesn't get any calls, so he starts making outrageous statements.  

"... How 'bout this? "Killing Puppies -- It Doesn't Bother Me" ... That's me, Frank Noland, and I LIKE dead puppies! Frankly, I'm totally in favor of using federally supported municipal bonds to pay for forced busing of Soviet Communists to come into your homes to kill your puppies! Give me a call, won't you? The lines are open. Tell ME what you think about it.  Dead, mangled puppies ... I like 'em ... 

Okay. While you're thinking about THOSE topics, here are a half a dozen others which I, Frank Noland, am personally in favor of. "Adolf Hitler -- Boy, Do We Need Him Now"! Huh? What about that? Hey, "Incest -- I Practice It, Why Don't You?" Give me a call. Talk to me about it.  "No Toilets for the Blind"? Call me! Call me, if you're watching! And, and ..."