• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: KC Royals vs. Angels (4/12/2015)

Chuck

We'll probably sweep them both. Thats what this team does, beat up on crap teams and crap pitching. Then everyone gets excited and when we face good pitching we'll just be "cold."

Haha. We suck just as bad against bad teams as we do good ones. Houston has made us our bitch the last couple seasons.

Haha. We suck just as bad against bad teams as we do good ones. Houston has made us our bitch the last couple seasons.

No, we beat up on the bad teams last year.  Vs the good teams, we were bad.  Then playoffs roll around, the Royals kick our ass like they normally do, and everyone says we were "cold" or the Royals just got lucky.  

He's trying real hard to make his original statement correct.

Not at all. God you ****ing people in here. So loyal. I will clarify again, I thought their record was worse. Mancini you corrected me, thank you, then you added in your "blah blah" comment. Now that. Anything else to prove I was wrong?

Why are you including 2013? We didnt even make the playoffs that year.

Because like every year, everyone wants to believe it's 2002 all over again. When they moved the Astros into the West, many people, including myself hoped that the halos would throw down some .750 ball against that crap show. Didn't work out that way.

Edited by SOTO