• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols

Glen

At least a struggling Pujols can run into one now and again. Who else in this line up should bat behind Trout? They all suck right now. So if you pick someone else who's struggling you might as well stick with a struggling Albert.

Calhoun. Unfortunately, the angels don't have an OBP guy to replace him at leadoff right now.

Hopefully Iannetta or Joyce start hitting.

Edited by Poozy

I'm so sick of Pujols sucking at the start of seasons. Move his ass down the line up. I'm tired of him batting behind Trout

This batting lineup nonsense is a large part of why I've wanted to see Scioscia fired since 2010.

Calhoun. Unfortunately, the angels don't have an OBP guy to replace him at leadoff right now.

Hopefully Iannetta or Joyce start hitting.

thing is calhoun has struggled to open the season too

I dont like seeing any of these guys suck as much as you guys...but everyones bat is cold right now. I think everyone should wait a little bit before we panic, were literally 5 games into the year