• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

I was actually waiting for Ford to come out with a smaller sized pickup but ended up getting the Ranger. I like it a lot but it's curb height, even with step rails, make it really difficult for my wife to get it. Maybe when the Maverick shows up I'll consider trading it in. 

Seems like every truck is huge now. Compact trucks are a thing of past. Even the Chevy Colorado is big.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I feel like they made the Ranger sit high on its wheelbase to give it the impression of being larger. There is a huge gap between tire and wheel well. It could be a good 6" or more lower and wouldn't affect it's truck capabilities. 

I noticed that also.

Derek Prue Sr. (right) got a tattoo that matches his son's (left) birthmark on his chest. 

A dad in Canada went above and beyond to help his son feel more confident

In fact, Derek Prue Sr., of Alberta, Canada, spent 30 hours getting a tattoo replica of his son’s birthmark, which covers a significant part of his chest.

Prue told CBC News that he decided to get the tattoo when he noticed that his son, Derek Prue Jr., 8, wouldn’t go swimming without a shirt on. 

"I knew he was self-conscious about it," Prue said. "I saw how he was reacting, and it made me want to do it so that he wouldn't be the only one."

The DHS' website notes there have been eight outbreaks linked to raw ground beef dishes since 1986...

Can we get real here? 1986 was 44 years ago. 8 incidents in 44 years isn't a red flag. Chipotle had nearly as many E. coli outbreaks in 2015 alone, infecting around 500 people with their cooked chicken. 

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

The DHS' website notes there have been eight outbreaks linked to raw ground beef dishes since 1986...

Can we get real here? 1986 was 44 years ago. 8 incidents in 44 years isn't a red flag. Chipotle had nearly as many E. coli outbreaks in 2015 alone, infecting around 500 people with their cooked chicken. 

44 is the new 34

A camel was spotted at a Bath & Body Works in Nevada recently with its owner, video footage shows.

The bizarre scene took place in Henderson, about 15 miles northeast of Las Vegas.

June Hilliard, a passerby who was shopping next to the Bath & Body Works, captured the strange sight on video.

The owner can be seen leading the animal by a leash into the store. The camel casually strolls in as staff and fellow shoppers appear to clear a path.

Link