• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

Just now, Redondo said:

not yet. the moron protestors have been shutting down traffic outside the consulate in downtown LA. they haven't done anything (stupid) in glendale . . . yet.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coca-Cola announces plans to discontinue Zico coconut water, considering other less-popular brands as well

Coca-Cola Co. KO 0.37% is discontinuing its Zico coconut water brand and considering axing some less-popular versions of Coke and Diet Coke as it slashes its product offerings in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

The decision to discontinue Zico by the end of the year “comes at a time when we are hyper focused on delivering on our consumers’ wants and needs,” a Coke spokeswoman said. The company is winnowing down its brands to ones that can achieve a large scale, she said.

Products now under review include Diet Coke Feisty Cherry; Coke Life, a lower-calorie version of the cola sweetened with stevia; and regional American soda brands such as Northern Neck Ginger Ale and Delaware Punch, according to a person familiar with the matter.

121164494_10158692429983349_667593898656

Members of our Python Action Team and the South Florida Water Management District Python Elimination Program captured an 18 foot, 9 inch Burmese python. That’s a new record! Ryan Ausburn and Kevin Pavlidis caught the behemoth of a snake weighing a whopping 104 pounds. The removal of this female snake is a triumph for our native wildlife and habitats and a great example of the partnership between our two programs working toward our goal of removing nonnative pythons.

You didn't see me fall out of our car at the drive in laughing at Ghostbusters.

Our firstborn I nicknamed spudboy after the Devo song and he had cried through over half of the first showing of the double feature before passing out. Ghostbusters comes on and the Hotel scene where Ray calls him an ugly little spud killed me.

I mean seriously killed me, my wife punched me because I was laughing so hard, she swore I would wake up the baby so I grabbed the door handle and spilled out onto the pavement. I was in so much pain and couldn't breathe from laughing. I didn't get off the pavement and back into the car until nearly the end of the banquet destruction scene. 

Ironically all three of my boys grew up loving Ghostbusters. They can quote every line, including, Ugly little Spud, isn't he? The even dressed up as Ghostbusters for Halloween, my wife made their costumes with custom embroidered patches while I made them proton packs.  

Speaking of laughing out loud, I was driving along and humor pulled up in the lane next to me. It was a large pickup with the fifth wheel setup on a travel trailer for cars attached to it. My first thought was, what was inside since that trailer is damn expensive. But then I noticed a green arrow on the back of the trailer that said Passing Side. Didn't think much of it until I glanced at the red arrow on the right that had Suicide written on it.

That's when I started laughing out loud, knowing that the driver had a sense of humor about the blind spot on his trailer and wanted to share a not so subtle warning. 

19 hours ago, Redondo said:
121164494_10158692429983349_667593898656

Members of our Python Action Team and the South Florida Water Management District Python Elimination Program captured an 18 foot, 9 inch Burmese python. That’s a new record! Ryan Ausburn and Kevin Pavlidis caught the behemoth of a snake weighing a whopping 104 pounds. The removal of this female snake is a triumph for our native wildlife and habitats and a great example of the partnership between our two programs working toward our goal of removing nonnative pythons.

i remember hearing several years ago (maybe during the excessively drugged-fueled 80s) that a lot of drug lords in florida had exotic pets like they were the next tony montana. once those pets got to big to keep at home, a lot of them were dumped in the swamps and everglades areas around the state, and eventually they took over in some parts. huge exotic snakes were a big part of that, and it became a serious problem that looks like is still taking place.

51 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Speaking of laughing out loud, I was driving along and humor pulled up in the lane next to me. It was a large pickup with the fifth wheel setup on a travel trailer for cars attached to it. My first thought was, what was inside since that trailer is damn expensive. But then I noticed a green arrow on the back of the trailer that said Passing Side. Didn't think much of it until I glanced at the red arrow on the right that had Suicide written on it.

That's when I started laughing out loud, knowing that the driver had a sense of humor about the blind spot on his trailer and wanted to share a not so subtle warning. 

Reader's Digest kindly requests that you step off of Laughter, the Best Medicine's corner. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Tank said:

i remember hearing several years ago (maybe during the excessively drugged-fueled 80s) that a lot of drug lords in florida had exotic pets like they were the next tony montana. once those pets got to big to keep at home, a lot of them were dumped in the swamps and everglades areas around the state, and eventually they took over in some parts. huge exotic snakes were a big part of that, and it became a serious problem that looks like is still taking place.

I think that's just pets in general.  Pythons live for 30 years.  Well after that rebellious high school age.  

Same goes for iguanas which are invasive in Florida.  

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I think that's just pets in general.  Pythons live for 30 years.  Well after that rebellious high school age.  

Same goes for iguanas which are invasive in Florida.  

i just asked my Alexa about pythons being native to florida, and she says they started showing up in the 1980s, specifically the burmese python.

26 minutes ago, Tank said:

What an idiot. Didn’t he realize he would’ve been fine if he had a couple buddies with him, a bullhorn, and started yelling about racism? he could’ve just walked away untouched and unquestioned.

Interesting punctuation.