• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Was Anyone Else Impressed Last Night ...

nando714

With the concessions.

Sat in 515. Barely any lines. Nice beer selection. The hot dog I got was better than usual. I brought my own peanuts of course. I usually just get 2 small beers (coors light) for 9 bucks. During the 6th I go to get 2 more and I see a whole selection of beer and no line! I splurged and got a tall can modelo Lol. Just way better selection of food and drinks imo.

Color me impressed !

I was not impressed last night.  The Burger Bits instead of a real hamburger were definitely bad, especially when you pay $10.00 for three little sliders that don't make one burger in total.

The lines were also bad during the game.  The food choices have definitely not improved.

One thing I wasn't impressed with is the stadium sound system. I noticed this during the freeway series as well. Something is seriously screwed up with it.

Yeah, that is a problem.  Rats must have had a wire sandwich in the off season.

One thing I wasn't impressed with is the stadium sound system. I noticed this during the freeway series as well. Something is seriously screwed up with it.

Same here.  I was sitting in Section 125 during Friday's game, and the speakers behind us seemed blown out.  Several people around us commented on it.

The section of the video banner board on the third base side closest to LF was messed up most of the night, too.  The time froze several times, and it was glitching and pixelated when it wasn't frozen.

Edited by jsnpritchett

Same here. I was sitting in Section 125 during Friday's game, and the speakers behind us seemed blown out. Several people around us commented on it.

The section of the video banner board on the third base side closed to LF was messed up most of the night, too. The time froze several times, and it was glitching and pixelated when it wasn't frozen.

So was I.