• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scorecards & summaries

Hi Mark - Yes.  Since all my data lines include Pitcher and Batter I do have the data to run "4Score Against" views.  

I have to do some catch up work over the All Star break on opponent scoring but once that's done I can do a 4Score Against on the Angels pitchers.  Thanks for asking.

Last night's game is posted and looks like a badly matched Little League game.

LAA-Game081-07-04-15-LAA-13-TEX-0-630-46

Edited by Cycled314

If anyone read my early a.m. reply to Mark68 please note I've since edited.  I was running late for a workout and kicked out numbers way too fast so ended up giving a really bad answer.  However ...

As shown in my edited reply to Mark - I do have the data (2-1/2 seasons of data) to provide pitching related views and I'll work on it during the AS break.

On a separate note ... Also next week I'll be researching ways to make my data set more accessible so hopefully I come up with a method to do that by end of July. 

Help/advice in this area would be greatly appreciated ... I'm sure some of you must be systems/IT folks, right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello AW - I'm back.  Been so busy.  My 4BaseScore presentation took top prize last weekkend at our local SABR conference so that work paid off (cash prize!).

-

Plus I've been playing with interactive views which you can find here:  Interactive-4Base-Score - Clickable Views

Once you're in one of the games (today's is included) there's a filter in the upper right to toggle btwn each team or a to see both.

All games - static PDFs - are also available in the usual spot:  4BaseScore-LAA-Aug-2015

Quite the game from Shoemaker today.

08-27-15-LAA-2-at-DET-0-LAA-Game127-450-

Cardinals are in free fall and Angels can't stay much above .500  

Anyway - I decided on a whim to 4-Score the Mets/Nats game (due to the Matt Harvey drama) and it turned out to be much better than either of the 2 teams above. 

Here's the link - If anyone else wants to view.

Scorecard looks like this.

09-08-15-NYM-8-at-WSH-7-450-310.png

Oh, also - the latest summary views are posted too.

I'll still score STL/LAA games ... tomorrow

Good night.