• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This Is Kole Calhoun's Moment

gurn67

Kole might be my favorite Angel (other than Trout, of course) - and I've been a long-time advocate of him. That said, my one concern is that if you look at 2014, he was absolutely incredible - Ruthian - for about a 30 game stretch, but before and after that he was rather average. He might always be streaky, but hopefully he can have more hot streaks.

"I'm willing to put a substantial amount of money on the fact that if he [were] 6-foot-4, he would have been a first-round pick," Iannetta says. "He probably wouldn't have even gone to college. Just look at the tools he has. Power, speed, arm. He can hit. Great guy, no character issues. What else is there?"

I think Chris snuck  jab in there.

Love Calhoun, one of many great guys on the team. Am glad he's getting the opportunity to play every day, because he deserves it.

Knew the second I saw him, how he resembled a "bigger" Darin Erstad, that he was gonna be a good ballplayer, and have been pulling for him ever since.