• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton 3,449 for 3,452

You've been looking for something to pin this on. You just can't imagine you are wrong about anything. It must suck to know everything.

The truth is there are only three reasons that I can see that make Josh's case diferent than other MLB players who drink too much:

1) He has come back from a ban for drug abuse

2) He hasn't performed well on the field of play

3) He is vocal about his religous beliefs

You only chose to hear the last of them. Can you find any other reason why Josh is so polarizing and Miguel Cabrera's DUIs are barely even mentioned? I don't know which one of three is the answer but it has to be one of them. Again notice number three, it doesn't say he has religous beliefs, rather it says he was vocal about them. If three is the answer then it isn't because he follows a major world religion, it is because he talks about it a lot. Honestly, I believe the answer is number 2 but I can't prove any of it.

I completely agree with Jeff we can never know about a player's heart from his face. Just because someone doesn't wear their heart on their sleeve doesn't mean they don't care. I don't remember Josh being very animated with Rangers when he was very productive.

Randy Gradishar, what about Garret Anderson? Did he not care? Some people just have a different personality.

If Josh cared he probably wouldn't be doing coke off of strippers.