• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB Stadiums ranked by food and drink

JAHV76

Solution to problem:

1. bring a bag of peanuts

2. Stop off at Jersey Mike's on the way to the stadium.

Edit: I guess they have Jersey Mike's at the stadium now, still might be cheaper and easier to bring it in.

Edited by Jay

I don't go to games in search of good food... though I will seek some out when I visit places like San Francisco and Seattle.  

I often eat before games, but I'd spend more money at the stadium if they had better options. If the game isn't exciting and someone is hungry, they might leave early.  

It may keep very few people from going to a game, but they'd probably increase profits if they upgraded the food and beverages. The age and condition of the stadium gets in the way of that, I'm sure.    

The stadium needs better beer options, that is for sure.   The food is meh, I usually just stick to the chronic nachos or a hot dog.

It would be nice to have some bomb options like PNC or Safeco, however.   I would spend the extra dough to have something really good at the game

Petco does spoil you with the beer selection. Green Flash is my jam and there are a million good places to get food. we go to a dozen padres games a year and only a couple in Anaheim because we live near downtown SD and I don't have any complaints about the Big A. I'm always just so happy to be there watching my boys in red. all I need is a few light beers (or more depending on who is pitching), and a hot dog.

I'm going to be giving birth around the all star break though so my care factor is pretty low when it comes to beer this season. Frozen lemonade all the way and you can get that anywhere. 

Dungeness crab is soooo good.  I used to live in Sequim, and we could get it cheap because it literally came from a boat 5 minutes away. 

Ichirolls are good. 

Haven't gone to the grass fed beef/burger place yet, but will hit it up someday.  

was just in sequim last month. the drive in from seattle once you cross the bridge (tacoma narrows bridge?) is spectacular.

when i go to a game, i like to be able to get standard fare like good nachos, a good hot dog, garlic fries, and a mountain dew. the vegetarian options at most stadiums are pretty minimal, so my expectations for a good meal at the game are pretty low. i do like to eat at the park, however, and hope the basics are good.

my main issue with the food at anaheim is that it takes so bloody long to get it. 

anyone remember the giant cinnamon rolls they used to sell at anaheim? those were pretty good.

I didn't eat at Wrigley when I was there but 2 years ago I went to a game at US Cellular or whatever they call the White Sox stadium.

It was 4th of July so they had a great deal on the food. I think all hour dogs and sausages were $1 each. Even at regular price I think they were like $5. I thought they were good. Better than Anaheim Stadium and certainly priced better. The beer selection was only okay But they had Oberon.

I certainly thought it was better than Anaheim food wise.

Petco does spoil you with the beer selection. Green Flash is my jam and there are a million good places to get food. we go to a dozen padres games a year and only a couple in Anaheim because we live near downtown SD and I don't have any complaints about the Big A. I'm always just so happy to be there watching my boys in red. all I need is a few light beers (or more depending on who is pitching), and a hot dog.

I'm going to be giving birth around the all star break though so my care factor is pretty low when it comes to beer this season. Frozen lemonade all the way and you can get that anywhere.

Congrats!

May I suggest the name Trout?

I liked the Wienerschnitzel hotdogs better than farmer johns. It's pretty hard to screw up a hotdog but serving them cold is one way the Big A vendors seem to do pretty frequently. The Jersey Mikes cheesesteak's are good but pricey at $12.

I can vouch for the all-beef foot long hot dogs at Coors. They are good. Blue Moon beer is meh, I typically don't like beer that has to be garnished with a fruit wedge.

Coors Field is probably the only place one can get Rocky Mountain oysters at a ballpark, for what it's worth.

The restaurant fare before and after games is much better though. Denver Chop House & Brewery is a block south of Coors Field.

As a Giants SS owner (not full season though, god bless you cats that can do 81 games a year), man I love our stadium.

#2 sounds right to me, Safeco is badass as well.

But we are spoiled.

Every time I go to an Angel game it's just comical how much that park sucks in comparison.

The Catch is good though.

Edited by mrwicked