• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Anyone play this crazy addicting game on here?

If you do add me as a friend: xbigstewx

EDIT:

Everyone that posts on here and their Tapped Out names:

TobiasFunke - xbigstewx

AngelsNSkins - fishingguy73

NJHalo - rtjcbrown

Lawrence - chlellp

Mancini - Mancini79971

Nate - Natetrop

GotBeer - jaredjosh794

RallyMo - AzAngle

m0nkey - m0nkey22

Would love to be added to the list, and I will add all of you!

dentedcougar is my username

Anyone else have trouble making enough money?  I am on the quest for the power plant and it takes a while to earn enough to build each component.

Nope.  

Looking at your town Nate, you need to build more houses.  More houses means more tax money.  I am up to 100k right now.  

What I'm short on is quests.  But I'm sure it'll come in time.

Nope.  

Looking at your town Nate, you need to build more houses.  More houses means more tax money.  I am up to 100k right now.  

What I'm short on is quests.  But I'm sure it'll come in time.

100k?? Jesus Christ. By the time one of my buildings are done being built I usually need a day to raise the money for a second building for the next quest. My problem though is finding spare money to buy land (as you can tell by my town being squished.

CaliAngel, I added you to the main list. Mancini I appreciate it, I have a bunch of eggs that I'll give you today.I'm about 100 snakes away from Duff Stadium.

The brown houses don't seem very profitable.

It is if you check them often.  Really you have to determine how often you want to check you town.  If you have it running on a tablet in the background while you do work, and cashing in, then the brown houses pay off.  If you can only check say every 4 hours, then do the 4 hour houses.  8 hours, do the 8 hour houses.  

General rule of thumb for these types of games is.  The longer it takes to do something, the less per hour you receive.  So the shorter the time it takes for the task to complete, the more per hour you will get.  So just saying that if X house takes 5 minutes, and Y house takes 1 hour.  You should get more if you did X house every 5 minutes, or 12 times an hour than what you get from the 1 hour of Y house.  And if Z house takes 4 hours, you should get more from doing Y house 4 times than Z house once.  

Now the flip side is, if you don't check your house, and you have X house.  Then of course checking once in an hour, X house will only yeild 1X and Y house will only yield 1x, so Y house is better.  Same goes for Z.  

Ok, here is a housing writeup for you all.  In 12 hour shifts:

Brown House:  5 minutes, 6 cash, 1 xp = 864 cash 144 xp

Purple House:  3 hours, 75 cash, 7 xp = 300 cash 21 xp

Blue House:  8 hours, 150 cash, 13 xp = 225 cash 19.5 xp

Pink House:  6 hours, 110 cash, 11 xp = 220 cash 22 xp

White House:  12 hours, 200 cash, 20 xp

Orange Houe:  16 hours, 250 cash 25 xp = 187 cash 18 xp

The Caveat is, you have to cash in 144 times with the Brown house.  But considering it's almost 3x more profitable over the long run and almost 7x better at xp, for me since I have it running in the background, it's worth it.  To break even with the 3 hour house, you would need to check in with the brown house at least 50 times in a 12 hour period.  

Another way to go about it, would be to build up Brown houses to the max.  Check often, and slowly upgrade to Purple Houses.  This way you don't have to check so often.  Then from Purple go to Blue.  

As an FYI, I have 30 brown Houses, 8 purple houses, and the rest individual houses.  I think I'll be migrating to purple houses from the brown, but just one at a time.  

On another note.  I believe that a brown house takes up less space than the other houses.  So that's another plus.  

Hey guys/gals. I've started from scratch and never bought donuts to get stuff. I play this game too much, so I'll give ya'll some tips. 

To start, I have gotten all my money by filling up my land to the brim, by buying as many brown houses as possible. After making that profit every couple minutes, I'd buy more land, and install more houses. It gets big and full. Then once my savings accumulated enough legitimate money to buy more expensive houses, I moved on to purple houses ($75 every 3 hours is pretty good)

From there I built up to blue houses ($150 every 8 hours pretty decent), then white, and now I'm moving on to orange houses (which make $250 every 16 hours).  My town is now pretty large, I have all the available items (excluding the $1,000,000+ ones), many of the characters, I leveled up quick, and with the houses I have only check my game every 12 hours.

IMO this is the quickest way to level up and make the most money. I now make about $150,000 every 24 hours.

LOL at dentedcougar.

It's an old inside joke not really worth explaining, but most importantly, it makes people laugh and remember!

I'm out of eggs now, but if I do drop eggs on any of you I try to leave a JZ so people know its me (those are my initials).

What did you do with all your original brown houses? Sold them back?

Yup. They were taking up valuable real estate that I could fill with better paying houses. 

I kept one to have at least one of everything, and also there's a couple missions which require a brown house and I didn't want to miss out on those.