• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

I've joined the kool kids klub.

Now all you nerds need to be my virtual friends so that my virtual feelings aren't hurt and my virtual self esteem improves so that I don't virtual cry myself to sleep.

My username is 87Spencer

I got your invite. Thanks as more friends is a good thing

I have 26 hours left for el chemestri. I think I'm gonna buy up more land in the mean time

I did that too.  Saving up for the $126k social club.  Got El Chemistri this morning.

I had an iTunes gift card that I hadn't used in a couple years.  Used it to buy donuts with the new sale.  Got 300 for $15 and bought the Krustylu Studios and the Fink Laboratory. 

Nope, are you sure that you are logged into Origin?  When I visit your city it is still full.  Maybe submit a ticket on their website if there is still an issue.

Like the ticket I submitted a month ago about not being able to connect to my Springfield...

Two days ago it kicked me off of my origin log in and wouldn't let me log back in so I had to change my password.

it's entirely possible it kicked you off as a warning to go outside and play with the three dimensional people.

I've accidentally used 6 donuts on brown houses the past few days

Yea I did that same thing unfortunately.  Probably blew at least 6.

If you go left to right, bottom to top, you can avoid all the extra clicking.

Yeah I thought I had it on but when it signed me out, I guess it restored it to the default settings.

Nate, on the buildings list, there is a little "i" in the top right that you click on, and it a choice to have a confirmation pop up when you are about to spend donuts

Where does one find this option?

Hit the build icon. When the buildings list shows up hit the grey "i" icon on the top-right of right of the menu. An options menu pops up with a box you can check to "confirm donut spend."

No more accidental donut spending!