• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Size

How small a dick do you have to have to think it's awesome to drive the

loudest motorcyle possible down the street and set off everyone's car alarms? Do you have to have a smaller dick than someone driving a Stingray Corvette or raised truck?

loud bike, corvette stingray and raised truck

white people

How small a dick do you have to have to think it's awesome to drive the loudest motorcyle possible down the street and set off everyone's car alarms? Do you have to have a smaller dick than someone driving a Stingray Corvette or raised truck?

You should have just pm'd calscuf, he seems to have a lot of knowledge about the size of many dude's members.

How small a dick do you have to have to think it's awesome to drive the loudest motorcyle possible down the street and set off everyone's car alarms? Do you have to have a smaller dick than someone driving a Stingray Corvette or raised truck?

I would suspect that it correlates to brain size (peabrain)

Most american cars suck but those new corvettes are actually pretty sweet.

Yeah I hated every single Corvette until the newest ones came out. They almost look like Ferrari's and are very nice.

That being said, I totally agree with OP. Not sure if it's just me getting older, but I cannot STAND stupid loud motorcycles at all. Or how when they drive right next to cars on the freeway, they rev them so the exhaust loudly pops right outside the drivers window. I always thought there was some law about how loud car and motorcycle exhausts could be. I wouldn't mind cops enforcing those laws and pulling these asshats over to give them a ticket. I want all these pricks and their stupid loud vehicles off the road now.

My neighbor has discovered the art of Harley engine building and has decided to turn his garage into a half ass motorcycle shop. Look, I think bikes are cool just as much as the next guy but revving your shit at midnight just too make sure the carb seems ok is ridiculous. The loud exhaust craze in this country has run its course.