• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Heavy-set, Robusto Trout

yk9001

Sorry I was at the 66ers game last night in Lake Elsinore and missed the entire game. I did get to see a couple of young pitchers that were hitting mid 90's on the gun and some excellent infield and outfield defense by the 66ers. And better yet, they only lost 3-0 Such an improvement over watching Angels baseball.

I'd like to see it too.  I was watching the fielder bobble/drop the ball, and assumed Trout was going to beat it out, but it wasn't even close.  Did he slip out of the batter's box or something?  Just didn't make sense.  Not like his speed is down a lot, he flew around the bases on that triple in an earlier game.

Sorry I was at the 66ers game last night in Lake Elsinore and missed the entire game. I did get to see a couple of young pitchers that were hitting mid 90's on the gun and some excellent infield and outfield defense by the 66ers. And better yet, they only lost 3-0 Such an improvement over watching Angels baseball.

So you're saying if we switch rosters, we might have a chance?

The 66ers had problems getting runners on to strand them so probably not much help.

Ausitn Wood looked really strong up on the mound but semed very much in love with his fastball, I think he threw 8 off speed pitches in 6 innings. His defense down the lines, Borstein and Workman, saved him a a couple doubles while the center fielder Capote made a Bourjos worthy running catch to the gap. The shortstop Stammets and 3rd Hernandez made a couple major league plays I wish I could have seen a repaly of.

The Sorm has a 24 year old right fielder from the Dominican, Yeison Asencio, that absolutely crushed a home run to deep left center, they announced it went 435 feet. It was cold out and the wind was still blowing in the outfield but the sound off the bat said nothing was keeping that ball in the park.

Sat right next to the dugout in front of the batting circle for $14. Since it was the home opener for the Storm the place was packed and the concessions were jammed. Cut down on beer consumption because it took over an inning to get one.

No link and I was wondering the same thing. You think it is because of his demotion from the lead off spot and he was running like a #2 spot hitter?

Also, can you let me know the word that gets people banned?

I'll take your answer off the air.

No link and I was wondering the same thing. You think it is because of his demotion from the lead off spot and he was running like a #2 spot hitter?

Also, can you let me know the word that gets people banned?

I'll take your answer off the air.

Phat.