• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

House got broken into

That's a shitty feeling I know.  You just don't feel safe after that.  From now on you will always know exactly where your baseball bat is at all times.

Strange thing about it is, you might even know the person who burglarized you.  At least, he knows you, when you're gone, when you get home, etc.

Just read that home burglaries are up 35% from last year in southern Calif.

They knock on the door during the day and when nobody answers, they go around to the back and break in. 

Happening a lot in LB right now.  I witnessed a suspect hightailing it from a robbery on Pres Day when the homeowner surprised him in the act.

My truck was broken in to at work last Thurs, not 10' from the entrance to our building in the middle of the day.  Popped out the nav in about 20 seconds.  $2800 to replace that and the door solenoid.  Thanks effers!

I don't think any of the houses I lived in in college were ever locked. Until the last month I was there, when our friends a few blocks away got robbed. When you have 5-6 people living in a house and friends over all the time, it was rare that the house was empty.

these things can happen anywhere.

check out the brutal thievery that took place in my neighborhood:

http://thefrontsteps.com/2009/12/21/the-grinch-who-stole-our-readers-christmas-wreath-caught-on-tape/

we are planning a meeting with the chief of police to get this caper solved asap.

i just cant sleep at night knowing a person like this is out there, scheming, waiting for the next moment to strike fear into the hearts of citizens and seasonal designers alike.

This happened back at home/my parents home, not at school.

The lesson of the story is buy a gun anf always have it on you in case something like this were to happen with you there

I read where one of the DA's that got murdered had guns in every room (mutiple in some rooms). Had a party and put them away before the big event. Bad timing.

these things can happen anywhere.

check out the brutal thievery that took place in my neighborhood:

http://thefrontsteps.com/2009/12/21/the-grinch-who-stole-our-readers-christmas-wreath-caught-on-tape/

we are planning a meeting with the chief of police to get this caper solved asap.

i just cant sleep at night knowing a person like this is out there, scheming, waiting for the next moment to strike fear into the hearts of citizens and seasonal designers alike.

Crazy that 2 different people in the same night were intrigued by that wreath. 

That sucks mOnkey; sorry to hear it.  I feel your pain; it happens to EVERYBODY and is damn annoying/frustrating.

Burglaries are on the rise.. big time.  Daytime "door-knocking" is a big one for us right now.  Let your neighbors know what happened; we need to partner with each other as Neighborhood watch.  If you think something doesn't look right, it probly isn't- call it in as suspicious.

As far as auto-burgs... try not to leave ANYTHING in your car in plain-view that would attract a thief to want it.  If you want to keep it, don't leave it in the car... There is a new gadget we're seeing that AUTOMATICALLY opens some car-doors!