• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Your Next Angels Manager Is...

I think it would be good to add some diversity to MLB managers rank, so I nominate Jerry Manel. Plus it would ensure that I never have to see him agian on MLB Network, so yeah. And if you make a stupid play, he would go all gangsta and perhaps cut you

New+York+Mets+Name+Jerry+Manuel+Interim+

I think it would be good to add some diversity to MLB managers rank, so I nominate Jerry Manel. Plus it would ensure that I never have to see him agian on MLB Network, so yeah. And if you make a stupid play, he would go all gangsta and perhaps cut you

New+York+Mets+Name+Jerry+Manuel+Interim+

I was just thinking about this guy. What we are going thru right now reminded me of this clown's time as mets manager.

If we want more of the same, Jerry is our guy

I'm NOT in the "fire Scioscia" mob, but if a change is made the Angels should promote 3B coach Dino Ebel. Even though he works for Scioscia his manager's style, based on what I saw the year he managed in Salt Lake, is completely different. He was firey, aggressive, and the team played focused baseball. If Scioscia goes, give Ebel the job for the rest of the season and give him a chance to prove himself.

While I like Ebel, I would want someone that has absolutely zero ties to Mike Scioscia. Don't let the cancer linger.

5 ZIP loss at HOME to the Astros..........just when you thought things could not get worse.........

what's going on here?

I like Mike Scioscia as our manager a whole lot -- he's a great guy and has been great for the franchise.......but something's going on here with the DiPoto-Scioscia relationship or lack of same.

I don't think Mike S. likes the new 'world order' / pecking order in the Angels' franchise organizational chart..........there's a mis-match/ mis-firing of the operation running smoothly.

Sadly, if this keeps up and we're right back where we where last April (which, really cost us the season last year).....something might happen here which I did not think we'd see -- Scioscia being replaced..........because DiPoto's not going anywhere.

My pick would be Bud Black --- so perhaps the best move now is to wait out the season unless things get really worse (how can they?) and then do like the SF Giants did with Bochy and the Padres.......just grab Black and let the Padres (and their suspended OF'er Carlos Quentin) get a new manager.

If it's not Bud Black -- start looking at guys from Arizona that DiPoto dealt with -- that seems to be the DiPoto pipeline..........and with DiPoto's AZ background and time and a lot of time spent in Scottsdale/ Phoenix -- well, there's a lot of baseball career guys living and hanging around Phoenix during the off-season so it could be a connection there, too.

I like Scioscia but I'm starting to see a possible exit scenario here..........

TJ Simers a little rough on everyone connected with the Halos this AM -- mainly Arte -- but I don't think Arte really lets this type of stuff get under his skin -- another 5- ZIP loss to Houston AT HOME, might, though..........remember, the Halos really need to go 14-4 or better vs. Houston this year to be in the playoff hunt.........and now they're a horrible 0-1.  Better win the next two.

I saw Scioscia and Dipoto down on the field talking to each other before the home opener and they were all smiles. They talked for about ten minutes and it didn't look like they had one bit of animosity toward each other.

Take it for what it's worth.

Someone said it looks like the players are tanking on purpose to get rid of Scioscia.  I almost feel the same way looking at how disenchanted they are within the game and even Mike Trout looks miserable out there.  

There's something going on between either Scioscia or Josh Hamilton or possibly both that is causing this terrible chemistry.