• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2-7 after 9 games, dejavu ?

5.5 back after not even 10 games, that is downright depressing.  I love how the A's just have a hodge podge of random position players and still thoroughly dominate us offensively, even with Reddick out.  The A's just outplayed us in pretty much every facet this series.  We looked like a high school team trying to make some backwards foray into the MLB.

Piece of shit team, the A's throw a random ass team together, we put together a team where every player makes 15 million plus per year and we look little leaguers. I just don't get it.......

The A's are anything but a random ass team thrown together. If anything, they are more carefully crafted than the Angels are. Beane goes in with a purpose and executes it to perfection.

5.5 back after not even 10 games, that is downright depressing.  I love how the A's just have a hodge podge of random position players and still thoroughly dominate us offensively, even with Reddick out.  The A's just outplayed us in pretty much every facet this series.  We looked like a high school team trying to make some backwards foray into the MLB.

The A's are the defending Champions!  Its not like they are dogs!