• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The new most hated Angel player is...

Seeing how there is a lot of negativity going around today, I figured I'd take advantage of that while simultaneously bringing a little levity. What I want to know is who should be the Angel we all most hate now?

You can check the post for the full list of nominees, but I'll provide a spoiler alert that Joe Blanton's performance last night seems to have skewed the results thus far.

And before anyone gets on me, I mean this (almost) entirely tongue-in-cheek and thought this would be a good way to blow off steam that doesn't involve nitpicking Mike Scioscia's every decision. Enjoy!

I prefer to say it with a caddance like at a ballgame.

"I hate losing!"   clap clap     clap clap clap

I feel like yelling out that bad boy at the next game I go to!

I have HAD it with this crap year in and year out since the smart people left this org (Stoneman, Maddon, Black, and Roenicke).

I prefer to say it with a caddance like at a ballgame.

I feel like yelling out that bad boy at the next game I go to!

I have HAD it with this crap year in and year out since the smart people left this org (Stoneman, Maddon, Black, and Roenicke).

I'm not so sure Roenicke belongs on that list. Maddon and Black are definitely sharp guys, particularly Maddon.

And nothing against Roenicke or job he did here, he just doesn't seem like the type of coach we'll look back and think "Damn, why did we let him go?" in a few years.

In fact as a manager, I've seen Roenicke do a lot of the same dumb things we devote 10 page threads to Scioscia doing.