• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

RIP Leonard Nimoy

William Shatner is being taken apart on Facebook for his decision not to go to Nimoy's funeral the day after his charity fund raiser in Florida.

Shatner is 83 and although plastic surgery and makeup can make him look 65, his body may not be able to withstand all of that travel and activity.

Shatner is 83 and although plastic surgery and makeup can make him look 65, his body may not be able to withstand all of that travel and activity.

True, but the fact that he didn't attend any other ST funerals, including Gene Roddenberry's, isn't gaining him much sympathy.

Me-TV is showing a classic Columbo episode tonight at 8 PM. Nimoy plays a surgeon who devises a clever plan to kill a colleague. One of the best Columbo's, and Nimoy in this episode is one of the series' most sinister villains. It's one of the rare times that the lieutenant gets very angry at the suspect.

Look, you guys can be critical all you want but personally I do not attend funerals unless I absolutely feel I have to. That makes all of four in my lifetime and have had far more requests than that. It is an event gathering I avoid and can't hold anyone responsible that doesn't of anything other than not wanting to share their grief in public.