• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

President vetoes Keystone XL Pipeline bill

Imagine if instead they made a water line that went east to west.  Then maybe food wouldn't be so out of control in price.  

But I guess Canadian oil is more important.  Especially at below $50 a barrel.

Interesting I've had a similar idea if they could build be a water line from the east to handle all of the snow melt and excess rain that could be used to address the drought problems.

Imagine if instead they made a water line that went east to west. Then maybe food wouldn't be so out of control in price.

But I guess Canadian oil is more important. Especially at below $50 a barrel.

This is a great idea. I wonder why they haven't done this. It would be a much better use of money than a stupid train nobody will take.

Well, there go thousands of American jobs down the drain.

Jobs which would be gone as soon as the construction was done. After completion Keystone would employ fewer than 50 people. The Koch brothers would get all the profit while the country would assume the entire environmental risk.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Jobs which would be gone as soon as the construction was done. After completion Keystone would employ fewer than 50 people. The Koch brothers would get all the profit while the country would assume the entire environmental risk.

Every construction job is temporary.  Guess we should stop building.

Reading liberal blogs and seeing so many posts from libs one would believe that the Koch brothers are basically the ones we should blame for all of this country's ills.

Energy independence, access to energy that seperates us from Russia, Venezuela and especially the middle east can only be good.  I don't see how that can be questioned.