• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Most Frustrating Human On the Angels all-time

Chuck

Most Frustrating Human on the Angels All-Time  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who has frustrated you the most on this team?

Bill Stoneman used to frustrate the crap out of me.  Always felt like we were a bat short and the deadline would come and go every year without any improvement.  Granted, in retrospect he kept the team intact and built a sustainable winner but I would have like to see him go for it once or twice.  

This thread fails greatly from the error of recency.  The title says 'all time', but practically everything is from the last five years.

Just my opinion, but I don't understand how Hamilton can be your most frustrating of all time.  He's looked like ass from the moment he's arrived.  He's got more baggage than a 747.  He's like the fifth straight high $ disappointment.  What were you expecting?

If you can't see that he was mailing it in from day one, you need to have your reality meter checked.

He's like the fifth straight high $ disappointment. .

Not picking a fight here but the fifth in a row? I'm assuming in your list you have Albert and CJ, so I'm guessing you think Hunter was a disappointment or am I forgetting someone? Hunter wasn't amazing, but he earned his contract.

Steve Finley and Hideki Matsui are my two simply because I expected so much from them and they produced nothing and then left, where they contributed more.  Arghh!

I wouldn't say Hideki was frustrating (maybe you were hoping for more, but from his 2009:  274/361/459, 21HR's, 84 RBI's and a 120+ OPS+, all for 6 million-I'd take that from our DH, LF, or 1B any day).