• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Moreno on Hamilton

WallyWorld

Why do people say it's not our money?

I mean yes it technically isn't, but the only reason these grown men get to play a child's game for ridiculous amounts of money is because the fans want to see it.

So I'm sorry if I seem opinionated on the subject of baseball.

It's a matter of interpretation. Once you've paid for the ticket, It's no longer your money.

Reasonable people have been trying to dispute the 'not our money' argument ever since the Wells trade. I've come to the realization that ignoring those posts is the best way forward.

I liked your post and I wish there was a version of Reddit gold for this. Kudos sir. 

Why do people say it's not our money?

I mean yes it technically isn't, but the only reason these grown men get to play a child's game for ridiculous amounts of money is because the fans want to see it. 

So I'm sorry if I seem opinionated on the subject of baseball.

so just because you want to see something it makes it your money?

i guess i own a large portion of Emmanuelle Chriqui

so just because you want to see something it makes it your money?

i guess i own a large portion of Emmanuelle Chriqui

I said no it technically isn't. But sports are for the fans. 

And while it isn't my money anymore, I have and will continue to spend my money to support an organization as a fan. So if I want to critique who they sign, I think I should be able to without hearing "it isn't your money" argument a million times.