• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

MLB to announce Pace of Play rules tomorrow

KevinJ14

This is a first step so that so-called baseball purists (nevermind that the game is an hour slower now than it was when it was actually America's pastime, and no, it's not just because of commercials derp) will maybe throw smaller tantrums, and maybe soften them up for

The pitch clock trial in the minors is more interesting to me. Hope that works really well.

The pitch clock was used in the Arizona Fall League and there were only a couple violations called. These are hodge podge teams with coaches that never worked together and they seemed to be able to handle it. No Nomar antics allowed or pitchers waving off catchers five times when they only have three pitches. I don't see a problem getting the majors to comply.

I'm fine with the replay thing but they need to more cameras at each game.

I agree.

I also believe that to be the natural progression baseball will take, more likely sooner than later. As game changing calls are critiqued with more regularity, it will become increasingly important in getting the call put right, and promptly. More camera angles will become necessary for those two things to happen.

What happens if the batter steps out of the box without a reason? Do they call a strike on him?

Edit: Nevermind, I read the release. Players will be fined.

That would be stupid and the players association is going to be all over that. A called trike is appropriate as it takes care of the problem immediately and doesn't involve MLB making money off of unnecessary fines.