• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Matt Shoemaker pulling a 2013 Josh Hamilton?

WallyWorld

#Angels Matt Shoemaker said he loses 30 pounds every winter and gains it back during season. This winter no different. Still has the beard

Don't freak out alert: #Angels RHP Matt Shoemaker lost about 30 pounds but he said he's done that every winter for 7 years. Gains back.

Matt Shoemaker Diet Plan

You, too, can lose up to 30 pounds during the baseball off season.

You'll get all of Matt Shoemakers secret to losing weight quickly and easily for 4 easy payments of $29.95 and we'll knock off one payment if you order now or within the next 24 hours.

And, we've added a bonus offer. If you order now, we will throw in a copy of Matt Shormaker's guide to killer beards.

Call now

That's pretty unusual

Not necessarily. I'm a deployed aircrew member, so when I'm not flying, I've got nothing but time. Working out every day and eating right can do wonders for you. I put on a bunch of weight when my daughter was born and I came out here in November weighing 219 and I weighed in yesterday at 191, and I'm sure if I stopped working out and ate like crap for a few months, I could put it all back on again. Same with Shoemaker, I'm sure if he started lifting heavy and bulking, he could put that weight back on pretty quick.