• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stoners Are 'Safer' Drivers Than Lushes

Redondo

Problem with weed IMO is that the weed smokers hang out with people in the drug world and are exposed to harder drugs. Since people they know already do them it makes it way too easy to try it. A person with an addictive personality can easily get hooked before they know it. 

Definitely a gateway drug.

That explains the obesity problem we have, and the fact that so many people keep eating junk that quite literally kills millions of Americans per year.  

Real addiction with facts that support it. 

If you actually research addiction to pot, you'll find that what you're saying is mostly based on feeling, not fact. 

Good point about food and overweight people. Processed food is so bad for you, but so convenient and easy to prepare fast. And of course fast food.

this is why i hate articles like this.  

pot alters perception, and is unsafe to be under the influence of when driving, no matter how much "better" it is than alcohol.  

Totally agree. Not safe to drive while stoned. Especially with the potency of weed now a days. Staring for long periods of time does not help driving skills

same with alcohol, though statistically speaking, drinking alcohol is far more likely to result in death.  

how frequently do you drink?

What does my drinking habit have to do with anything? I don't care who wants to smoke weed but I do care who wants to share the road with me after doing so.

Since you brought it up, I can have one drink and then within an hour I'm completely unaffected. I don't drink to get drunk. Does anyone just get a little bit high? They didn't when I was around it. How long does it take to get back to a clear head? If you have  brownie after dinner when can you drive yourself home? It would be much more useful to do that kind of research than pointless comparisons.