• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Shootings at Cafe and Near Synagogue in Copenhagen

gotbeer

I think we end up boots on the ground in iraq again pretty soon. The only 'good' that comes out of something like this is that hopefully we have more support this time. Not at all discounting the britts, aussies and popes who helped us last time in iraq (and absolutely understand why more didnt), but this time for both financial reasons and manpower issues it will need to be a true coalition.

Would be nice if the iraqis could take the heavy lifting but that wont happen. Would also like to see the turks contribute to their inclusion in the eu/nato

I think we end up boots on the ground in iraq again pretty soon. The only 'good' that comes out of something like this is that hopefully we have more support this time. Not at all discounting the britts, aussies and popes who helped us last time in iraq (and absolutely understand why more didnt), but this time for both financial reasons and manpower issues it will need to be a true coalition.

Would be nice if the iraqis could take the heavy lifting but that wont happen. Would also like to see the turks contribute to their inclusion in the eu/nato

I don't have any first hand info but I'd be truly shocked if there were no American FACs calling the strikes these past few months.

I don't have any first hand info but I'd be truly shocked if there were no American FACs calling the strikes these past few months.

Absolutely. If not on the ground at minimum FACA's.

But i think at some point we see american armor/infantry back in the same places we were in up until a few years ago.b not that im hoping, it just seems inevitable.

Hopefully its more of a khafji in gulf 1 vs what happened in gulf '2'.