• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ranking all 141 SNL cast members

nate

Adam Rank was on Travis' show this morning, and he had Phil Hartman #1. 

I myself can't separate out 1 from the rest, although I always come back to John Belushi because of the energy in his skits.

Hartman was a jack of all trades on the show.   His death, and Belushi's, Gilda Radner's, and Chris Farley's, is still a tragedy to this day.

Dan Ackroyd was always right there too.    His Julia Child was always unforgettable.

Farley was a lot like Belushi, tragically with the same demons.

Best female on the show?    To me, no question, Gilda Radner

That was a really cool list.  I disagree with a lot of the rankings (Al Franken in the Top 20?  Stop it.), but these kinds of lists are like that.  Meant to promote conversation more than anything.  

Fun going through and remembering all the people.  I always forget that Rob Riggle was on the cast (for a cup of coffee).