• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Member Suggestions/Feedback for 2015

Chuck

Hello AW'ers, my team and I would love to hear your feedback on how we're doing, what you like or don't like and if you'd like to see some types of changes. 

Your feedback is important to us, so please let us know. 

If you want to keep it private, feel free to PM me. 

Thanks! 

I think we need a new banner at the top since it's no longer relevant.

I have no design experience or suggestions because I have no talent in that regard, but I think getting a fresh new banner would be cool.

Not relevant for you but we are still celebrating and Brian drops his pants every weekend for a selfie after a few beers.

Yeah, we better quit that and move on.

I mentioned this once before, and maybe it's not totally necessary but cool nonetheless: https://developer.chrome.com/multidevice/android/installtohomescreen

If you did that, you'd lose browser "back" and "reload" button, so you'd have to keep the navigation bar across the top.

Speaking of the mobile site: my personal opinion on ads is that I'd rather see more smaller ads than the giant one that pushes all the contact off the screen. Also, being able to hide pinned threads would be cool.

I don't have anything in the way of suggestions apart from cosmetic stuff. The content here is beyond compare on any fan site I have ever visited (and this includes the major national networks). I get all of my Angels news here, and this plus the quality of the users here keep me coming back. I spend more time on this board than anywhere else on the internet - and this is the off-season. It is no small trick to keep people's interest even when there isn't anything going on. The quality of this place is unbelievable.

I don't have anything in the way of suggestions apart from cosmetic stuff. The content here is beyond compare on any fan site I have ever visited (and this includes the major national networks). I get all of my Angels news here, and this plus the quality of the users here keep me coming back. I spend more time on this board than anywhere else on the internet - and this is the off-season. It is no small trick to keep people's interest even when there isn't anything going on. The quality of this place is unbelievable.

I agree with this post.

I think we need a new banner at the top since it's no longer relevant.

I have no design experience or suggestions because I have no talent in that regard, but I think getting a fresh new banner would be cool.

This is actually in the works. 

Angels Official Website: Richards cleared to throw off mound

Started by AngelsWinAdmin,

Orange County Register: Angels' Garrett Richards cleared to throw off mound

Stop the duplicate posts?

We have RSS feeds from the Angels MLB site (Alden Gonzalez) and the OC Register (Jeff Fletcher) sent here automatically. Sometimes this will happen. 

I used to have the LA Times, but they ditched their Angels RSS feed. 

Thank you Vegas! 

I know this might be a lot of work but what if there is a daily or weekly series "This day or week in Angels history". Basically revisit significant moments in the franchise history. For the newer fans this might be helpful to learn about the franchise.

I like this. Will bring this up tomorrow morning for our AngelsWin Conference call. 

Thanks for the suggestion! 

Just wondering if there are any additional mobile device features we could add to the site?  Not sure about anyone else, but I very rarely look at the site from anything other than my cell phone.

Looking into creating an AngelsWin.com Mobile App this year to go along with the mobile site we have for the forum. 

What about a "dislike" button?  Stupid siiick lineups and terrible traaaades ideas would be awesome to hit the "dislike" button. Of course only registered members could vote.

I like how on MLBtraderumors.com they have a thumbs up and thumbs down selection, that keeps tabs on everyone's selection.  Just a thought.