• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade Rumors Thread

Butcher'd

With the trade deadline now less than 3 weeks away, I figured I'd start this thread.

Buffalo/WPG kicked it off today with a massive deal sending Evander Kane and Bogosian to Buffalo for Myers, Armia, Stafford, 1st round pick...like it for Buffalo personally

Also looks like the Ducks and Kings are both shopping for defensemen. Should be an interesting next 3 weeks

The Ducks need a real player. I hope Bob doesn't go dumpster diving on us because he has difficulty making a trade deadline big deal. 

He will. Does it every year. Then says "we're comfortable with the group that got us to this point".

Then we get eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round

With Voynov out, Regher injury phone, and A-Mart suffering from a concussion, blue line help seems to be imperative.

The salary cap comes into play though.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25070008/nhl-rumors-kings-stars-interested-in-hurricanes-d-andrej-sekera

D man Andrej Sekera is the rumored name for the kings

http://www.tsn.ca/video/insider-trading-defencmen-in-demand-1.215283

Bob McKenzie said the Kings have been trying to get the NHL to tell them what will happen if Voynov is acquitted, but haven't had much luck getting a straight answer. He also said the Kings have had an internal debate about what to do, and they're leaning towards just getting some help and dealing with the Voynov situation when/if it comes to that. He also mentioned they're looking to add a forward as well as a defenseman because of Pearson's injury.

Sekera to the Kings for a 1st and Roland McKeown.

As a Ducks fan, I would've like the have Sekear, but not at that price. For a 1st and a good prospect, you could probably find somebody with term instead of a rental.

Voynov may never be a king again. Richards is up the air. If dean gets rid of those contracts I can see him resigning. Alxo a summer in los angeles could knock off a few mill from the asking price. Ask gabby

Coyotes GM: Yandle deal, awful season ‘fast-tracks us to respectability’

So had Yandle, a career Coyote, who was sent to the Rangers with defenseman Chris Summers and a fourth-round pick in 2016 in exchange for defenseman John Moore, Duclair, a (lottery-protected) first-round draft pick in 2016 and a second-round pick in 2015.

The Rangers D is pretty yoked. They will be a threat to everybody they play in the playoffs.

Coburn off the board. Traded to Tampa.

Rangers all in this season. I think they have the best D unit in the league now, and arguably the best goalie. Lines up front are playing with good chemistry. Sather addressed the biggest weakness by getting a faceoff man as well. They should go a long way if Nash keeps it up, and Lundqvist comes back well rested, but ready. LGR