• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 Breakout Prospects

Second Base

Bo Way sounds like an ideal fourth outfielder, or do you see him as a future starter, Scotty?

Anyhow, good list. I agree with your choices although don't know anything about Mahle. What about Austin Wood? Or Miguel Hermosillo?

As an aside, Scotty why do you always only list BA/OBP? Why not just throw SLG in there? It just seems a bit incomplete and a pet peeve I have with your otherwise stellar reports.

For now, I think you're exactly right AJ, he looks like a 4th OF. But if he has as good of a year as I think he will, we may reconsider. Now if he dies it again in AA/AAA from the get go, then we'll know for sure.

It'll be interesting to see who the Angels favor more between Hinshaw and Way.

I'll incorporate slugging back into it.

Not sure about Smith cracking the rotation in 2015. If we pretend Santiago gets the number 5 spot, he'd still have to leap frog Andrew Heaney, Nick Tropeano, Cesar Ramos, Jose Alvarez (who has been very impressive this offseason) and Cory Rasmus.

I think the only way Smith makes it to the majors as an Angel is in the bullpen, where there are already a plethora of lefties. He'd need to surpass DeLoach for that spot, which is funny because when you watch hi you can't help but think "left reliever".