• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoroughbred Racing

3 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I started with $20 today..my final balance is $606.75...along with a few trifectas..I hit a pick 3 and the late pick 4.

Vino Rosso, Blue Prize and Mitole were my key picks of the day

Oh, now you give your key picks.  After I lose my shirt.  What a brutal day at the otb.  

10 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Oh, now you give your key picks.  After I lose my shirt.  What a brutal day at the otb.  

I didnt cash a ticket on Friday, so I didnt dare give out any "picks" ...luckily i only caught the last 3 races and was playing conservatively while trying to knock off the rust. I wasn't going to play at all Saturday but my GF had to work so I figured WTF , I'll try one race..wound up hitting 3 in a row and had enough to play some verticals and hit them too..   

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Fkn Zayats are scum.

Pegasus on Sat. PPs linked below. I kinda like the line on Tax. Omaha Beach is gonna be tough especially since Spun To Run withdrew. 

I also think Bodeexpress and Mr. Freeze can juice up the tri/super

ppGP_2599.pdf

3 hours ago, Adam said:

Fkn Zayats are scum.

Pegasus on Sat. PPs linked below. I kinda like the line on Tax. Omaha Beach is gonna be tough especially since Spun To Run withdrew. 

I also think Bodeexpress and Mr. Freeze can juice up the tri/super

ppGP_2599.pdf 1.13 MB · 1 download

Omaha Beach Scratched From Pegasus Swan Song Out Of ‘Abundance Of Caution’

Race became interesting now.