• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cliff Lee

KevinJ14

I'm tired of hearing about various Phillies players being available for trade. Amaro needs to shit or get off the pot. 

it's important to remember that ruben amaro is the worst gm in baseball. he is so woefully out dated and terminally over his head that one must imagine buzzards circling the phillies corporate offices.

Edited by ukyah

I'm tired of hearing about various Phillies players being available for trade. Amaro needs to shit or get off the pot. 

Well he traded Rollins which was a huge deal. At minimum he was the greatest Phillie ever not named Schmidt. 

MLB Traderumors said he had a trade in place for Utley but Utley vetoed it.

He sucks, but he's trying to gut. Lee is a stud but the money makes it really complicated. 

Well he traded Rollins which was a huge deal. At minimum he was the greatest Phillie ever not named Schmidt.

MLB Traderumors said he had a trade in place for Utley but Utley vetoed it.

He sucks, but he's trying to gut. Lee is a stud but the money makes it really complicated.

When I think of Steve Carlton I think a Phillies. He was a better Phillies than Rollins. Edited by Stradling

The Phillies won't deal Lee right now. Bad GM or not, the fact remains he's expensive, has elonow problems and is experiencing a loss in velocity. They'd get nothing for him.

They'll keep him until the trade deadline in hopes that he's effective and healthy so that they may maximize their return.

So the Hamilton deal is possible?

Proposed trade:

Marlins get:

Josh Hamilton, another ridiculous contract to take the fans' attention off Giancarlo Stanton's deal, plus season - long relief from the Florida heat from breezes generated by weak swings at outside breaking balls.

Angels get :

Autographed photo of Jeff Mathis carrying a container of gum balls for Mike Scioscia's office, and the undying gratitude of Angel fans.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan