• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTH is wrong with people?

I guess I can see where the parents are coming from but this is so not OK. 

I remember one of my neighborhood friends had his bike "stolen" by his parents because he left it in my front yard, something they repeatedly told him not to do or else it would probably disappear like all unattended items did in my childhood neighborhood, (Modesto,CA...yeah). He was bawling for a good 10 minutes until they finally told him that it wasn't really stolen. He never left it out in the open again.

Of course blindfolds and guns weren't used. What creepy parents in that article.

The bike thing I totally understand, but this was heinous.  Pulling the kid's pants down, telling him he's going to be nailed to the wall and sold as a sex slave, and telling him he would never "see his mommy again" is mental torture.  Put them all in the landfill in my opinion.