• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anthem hit by huge security breach

So, according to this article, they actually want the personal information of defense contractors and government workers who are Anthem customers. And the Chinese government is behind it. I wonder if our president will do anything about this.

There need to be consequences here.

So, according to this article, they actually want the personal information of defense contractors and government workers who are Anthem customers. And the Chinese government is behind it. I wonder if our president will do anything about this.

There need to be consequences here.

What do you think would be an appropriate (and realistic) response? We're certainly not going to go to war with China, and it probably doesn't matter to the Chinese government if US hackers got their citizens' personal info.

It's like when the US supposedly responded to the North Korean cyber attacks on Sony by knocking out the internet in North Korea. I'm sure both people that have the internet there were really inconvenienced.

Just like there was no way in hell we were going to war with Russia over the Ukraine. Overreaction is not the order of the day here.

Anthem's website is a mess. Very difficult to log on tonight. When I finally got in I tried to change my password. No luck.

The hackers have my password and I'm sure it's easy for them to get in. The whole thing stinks. Anthem didn't even encrypt their data. That's unbelievable. All someone needed was an employee's access code, and 80 million records were there for the taking.