• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton Out 6-8 Weeks...

classic nuthug vs failo battle

Here's how I see it. 70% on here allows this to add more fuel to the Hamilton hate. 30% say the Angels are better off without him because of his lack of production. My opinion is he needs surgery and that isn't on him it's more on our medical staff or a poor plan to evaluate it. Why have him wait until February to take full swings? The club should have monitored this more closely. It sucks but I feel no different about him today than I did yesterday.

Here's how I see it. 70% on here allows this to add more fuel to the Hamilton hate. 30% say the Angels are better off without him because of his lack of production. My opinion is he needs surgery and that isn't on him it's more on our medical staff or a poor plan to evaluate it. Why have him wait until February to take full swings? The club should have monitored this more closely. It sucks but I feel no different about him today than I did yesterday.

The excuses are already being made for Hamilton and its February 3

GEEZ...........actually not that bad of news in the short run -- gives some other guys some hope during ST.

at least this time with Hamilton, let's give him a full rehab assignment in AA or AAA and let him get game ready.......

he wasn't anywhere near ready when he was placed in the 2014 post-season roster and inserted into the line up.

The excuses are already being made for Hamilton and its February 3

If your saying because of my post its flawed logic. Ask yourself who I value more, Hamilton or the Angels. The answer is obvious, I just see it as a team failure, no different than you see keeping Scioscia as a team failure.

If your saying because of my post its flawed logic. Ask yourself who I value more, Hamilton or the Angels. The answer is obvious, I just see it as a team failure, no different than you see keeping Scioscia as a team failure.

Not you, if the Angels medical staff takes the fall for hamilton's failure to know his own body, then it will just be another excuse to throw on the Hamilton pile

Not you, if the Angels medical staff takes the fall for hamilton's failure to know his own body, then it will just be another excuse to throw on the Hamilton pile

It certainly wouldn't be the first time the medical staff has dropped the ball. I don't look at it as taking the fall, like I don't think teams set up to place blame on their medical staff or the player. They will say what they said, which was,"this just surfaced when he started taking full swings".

I understand that, but isn't it possible that if Hackilton performed anywhere nears like he did in Texas, maybe Arte doesn't think as hard about giving that money to Moncada?

It's just as possible that if Hamilton was performing Arte wouldn't see the point of signing him. Or because Hamilton is performing he thinks Moncada is the final piece. The cost of one or two players isn't going to dictate whether they sign this particular player. It will come down to risk ($90 million or so after the tax hit) versus reward.

This might end up hurting more than we think. The Angels hired Narron with the idea that he'd work with Josh on his swing in ST, just as he did when they were in Texas and Narron was his accountability partner.

Josh missing ST means he probably won't be working with Narron which means any slim chance of correcting his issues are likely gone.

I actually find this to be kind of a bummer.  Don't really like the guy, but he and Joyce would probably put up similar numbers yet Josh has way more potential to go big.  Doubtful he would have, but it could have been nice to see him give it a shot.  

In general though, whatevs