• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton Out 6-8 Weeks...

Guy came to Anaheim with an injury history as well as all the other issues so no surprise he's hurt yet again

Said it months ago but I expect this to be Hamilton's last season in an Angels uni. Good guy off the field and all but he's just poison to the team and has been a complete bust. Time to move on

I don't even see this as a big loss. Cron at DH with Joyce in LF should do just fine replacing Josh's .750 OPS and .260 BA that he brings to the table these days

...and so it begins. The first built-in excuse as to why he can't produce for 2015. Did anyone really think he was going to get to, say. May, without an injury or an "injury" of some sort?

The dynamic seems to be better without him on the field, so I can't see this as a negative for the team...just for the owners' pocketbook.

Worst. Signing. Ever.

Based on what we knew before the signing I don't know how anyone could have expected a player like Hamilton to go through a big fall off in performance like this.

josh-hamilton-blows-catch-and-a.l.-west-