• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton Out 6-8 Weeks...

In all seriousness, if he's only out 8 weeks he'll probably be starting in early April.

That said, it's Josh Hamilton, so he'll be out until mid-June, come back and hit .187 with 2 HR in a month then re-injure himself and be out the rest of the year. This is a turd that refuses to flush.

Seriously?  Hamilton just needs to go away, period.

What does he care...he's making a boatload of money, going to be on TV, and now has the opportunity to take some heavy duty pain meds.

Don't get me wrong, hate for him to go back to his addictive ways, but it looks like he wants nothing to do with baseball anymore.

i'm sure others have said this, but if there was any inkling at all that this was a problem, why not get it taken care of months ago?

i'm not trolling, i promise, but it's almost like he timed it perfectly so he could skip spring training.  

Cez, you are being a silly goose.   If Hamilton uses his head and takes care of it then he wouldn't have an excuse for why he is having a bad season.   

Looks like C.J. Cron's set to get a ton of AB's.  You know they'll put Joyce in LF despite the fact that he's a statue out there, which will mean Cron DH's, which isn't a terrible thing.  Against LHP, probably Green or Cowgill in LF.

Better lineup than one with Hamilton in it....

Saw this on Craigslist:

Left Fielder for Sale

• Is great with the outside pitch
  • Loves the fans
  • Eyesight has improved since he gave up energy drinks
  • Doesn't chew tabacco anymore...ok, maybe he cheats a little with this
  • Promises .300/100/30  ;)
  • Occasionally gets injured
  • Bonus:  we will throw in his lucrative contract just to get rid of him

Dial 1-800-Bad-Signing for more details....ask for Arte