• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Best and Worst Super Bowl Commercial?

I liked the Bud Light Pac Man commercial.

There was a lot of really depressing commercials this year that really killed the mood every time a commercial came on.

The Pac Man commercial looked fun.  

Btw.  What did everyone think of the halftime show?  I thought it was very innovative.  Don't know if that is her usual type of gig.  But the special effects got me.  And it's just amazing how many of her songs I have actually heard before, since I don't really listen to music much.

The Pac Man commercial looked fun.  

Btw.  What did everyone think of the halftime show?  I thought it was very innovative.  Don't know if that is her usual type of gig.  But the special effects got me.  And it's just amazing how many of her songs I have actually heard before, since I don't really listen to music much.

Does Lenny Kravitz age?

The technology they used was as done at the Sochi Olympics Opening Ceremony last year. So I'm guessing that's where they got the idea. The projectors used to create those effects are super expensive. I'm curious what it looks like in person though. On TV they can put the cameras in just the right spot to give the images the best viewing line. Curious if it looks just as good sitting in the seats.