• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout jersey for sale

MVTrout

What a gem. I can't remember the last time we had one of the many family gathering threads like this?

I would have never clicked in this thread had I not wondered why a jersey thread was 8 pages.

It does remind me of a gem 10 years ago where I was relatively new (more lurker than poster) and saw the forum seemed open with some lawyers and asked a question about a speeding ticket. A couple chime ins, but mainly yk shitting on me for getting the ticket. My first interaction with him. Good times.

haha - you're kidding..  I guess I sh*t on so many people here, I've forgotten some of them.

IF YOU DECIDE TO SPEED, BE PREPARED TO PAY THE TICKET!@

haha - you're kidding.. I guess I sh*t on so many people here, I've forgotten some of them.

IF YOU DECIDE TO SPEED, BE PREPARED TO PAY THE TICKET!@

To be fair, the thread started helpful then backfired on me quickly...much like this one, and probably deserved.

I was speeding through the desolate stretch between here and Vegas. I was popped by an officer out of a vehicle writing someone else a ticket. My question was about the merit of an officer preoccupied and with no instruments assessing speed. I never bumped the thread with an update because of the beating, but the judge agreed with me.

It was a good introduction to the family. We haven't changed in 10 years.

You went to a judge all the way out in SB county???

I was on the 40 heading to laughlin one time - it might have been the first time we were carrying our sea-doos in the interstate.  There was a construction zone, and a cop was pulled over and I think talking to the construction people.

I was probably doing 70 with a trailer (a no-no).  In a construction zone (a big no-no).  The cop saw me coming and as a passed, just had a look on my face like, "Dude..." 

He got in his car, sped up, pulled me over, and probably gave me a break by not mentioning the construction zone.

You went to a judge all the way out in SB county???

I was on the 40 heading to laughlin one time - it might have been the first time we were carrying our sea-doos in the interstate. There was a construction zone, and a cop was pulled over and I think talking to the construction people.

I was probably doing 70 with a trailer (a no-no). In a construction zone (a big no-no). The cop saw me coming and as a passed, just had a look on my face like, "Dude..."

He got in his car, sped up, pulled me over, and probably gave me a break by not mentioning the construction zone.

Absolutely not. I had an attorney from OC go out there....never stepped foot in court or dealt with anyone except signing papers and faxing them back.

It cost me a grand, but when your doing 147-150 mph the ramifications are a little different. The judge basically said he couldn't have known, but said I was definitely speeding for an officer to hunt me down (I obviously dropped it down when he gave me the same look as you with his hands in the air like "wtf").....probably just some plea deal I don't know about where I ended up with a 70+ and couldn't do traffic school.

The cool part was my defense was legit to where the judge said he was going out to Vegas for the weekend and said he would gauge the area where it happened and make a decision after.

In that thread there was a throw the book at him group. Young, money, and reckless. The worst part was I kept getting pulled over the rest of the way to Vegas by officers simply telling me to not take the citing officer to court or they find me and other veiled threats of what they would do.

I can't believe the twists and turns this thread has taken, I came here to offer up a Trout Jersey because I thought this was a great place to do so...and look at it now!

this is nothing compared to how a thread in the political forum about obama not taking care of ISIS became a thread about which fast food burger is better, in 'n out or 5 guys.

Just awaiting payment via PayPal.

Dude. If you're living on the edge financially, it's a terrible decision to sell things on Paypal. You can't afford those processing fees. 

Any luck on the job front? Cali had some great advice. I recently moved out of state for my dream job. I was not even close to qualified for it. My manager admitted that I wasn't qualified, but loved my enthusiasm during the interview. Keep at it, and good luck!