• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout jersey for sale

MVTrout

I have no problem with everyone saying what they want to say...but don't be all up in arms when other people who can say what they want to say consider your usage of words similar to that of a gutless moron with sand in their vagina.

Let's leave Barbara Walters out of this.

Man, I skipped this thread thinking, I already have a Trout jersey. 

My bad. 

PS: Sorry you lost your job dude. I wouldn't say AngelsWin.com is Assholes.com, most of the regulars are above this. That said, every public setting is open to a forum which offers all kinds of opinions, including all sorts of douchebaggery, which should not to be taken seriously. 

Minus the very few real assholes left on this website, the rest of the guys (like yk9000) just do it for reaction or kicks. In real life they're pretty cool and would lend their coat in time of need. 

What a gem. I can't remember the last time we had one of the many family gathering threads like this?

I would have never clicked in this thread had I not wondered why a jersey thread was 8 pages.

It does remind me of a gem 10 years ago where I was relatively new (more lurker than poster) and saw the forum seemed open with some lawyers and asked a question about a speeding ticket. A couple chime ins, but mainly yk shitting on me for getting the ticket. My first interaction with him. Good times.