• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout jersey for sale

MVTrout

Not being allowed to tell someone paying $300 for a jersey that didn't fit when they really couldn't afford it is was a terrible decision simply because they lost their job is like not being allowed to tell a bank robber that robbing from banks is bad simply because they got caught.

Message boards are places for people to disseminate their opinions. If you don't want to hear about someone's opinion on your personal life then you shouldn't put your personal life out there. Not everyone likes you and wishes you well just because you visit the same website they do.

Edited by HaloMagic

Dont know about anyone else, but I for one am shocked that HaloMagic sides with the person acting like classless prick.

I have no problem with everyone saying what they want to say...but don't be all up in arms when other people who can say what they want to say consider your usage of words similar to that of a gutless moron with sand in their vagina.

Dont know about anyone else, but I for one am shocked that HaloMagic sides with the person acting like classless prick.

I have no problem with everyone saying what they want to say...but don't be all up in arms when other people who can say what they want to say consider your usage of words similar to that of a gutless moron with sand in their vagina.

LOL

What do you have against vagina?

I assume this is directed at me - are you implying that I am up in arms (upset) over people directing invectives at me?  Nothing could be further from the truth, as evidenced by my posts here.  I've been called practically every name in the book here - I haven't said one thing in return.  None of that bothers me.  The only thing I've written here is that a $300 jersey is a TERRIBLE consumer decision, especially for people living on the edge financially.  A week later, it still is.

Not being allowed to tell someone paying $300 for a jersey that didn't fit when they really couldn't afford it is was a terrible decision simply because they lost their job is like not being allowed to tell a bank robber that robbing from banks is bad simply because they got caught.

Message boards are places for people to disseminate their opinions. If you don't want to hear about someone's opinion on your personal life then you shouldn't put your personal life out there. Not everyone likes you and wishes you well just because you visit the same website they do.

You have an incredibly strange and truly incorrect definition of "not being allowed".

For the record, YK...when I purchased the Jersey several months ago I wasn't "on the edge financially," I was doing just fine.

Here comes the, "our definitions of doing just fine" differ. Yk, will ask if you have car payments, or whether or not you had 3-6 months of your pay in the bank for emergencies. I believe he yk is an accountant, so he is probably wired to think like that, and obviously that is what we should all strive for.

Here comes the, "our definitions of doing just fine" differ. Yk, will ask if you have car payments, or whether or not you had 3-6 months of your pay in the bank for emergencies. I believe he yk is an accountant, so he is probably wired to think like that, and obviously that is what we should all strive for.

different strokes, different folks (I hope at this point AO doesn't come here and offer a Cabaret song as a reference)