• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! AngelsWin.com - Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Trout jersey for sale

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Johnny Giavotella   

assholeswin.com

Jeter still skus.

Posted Images

That other thread made fun of Donnie Moore for committing suicide, Jim Abbott for not having a hand, and Curtis Pride for being deaf. 

If a Boston fan came here and did that the $hit would fly about how classless they were.

There are always jerks on message boards, seems lately it is more here. 

If there's one thing I've learned on message boards, when everyone says that you're acting like a classless prick, there's probably a good chance that you are.

What fascinates me is how in his mind it's somewhat justified because of the insistence to defend the honor of 2 women he doesn't even know.

Which quote of mine is the most egregious?

ok, so let me get this straight.

it's ok to completely bash current players, including when they get injured, right?

I think the rule is, "its fair game to bash anybody, except the guy who lost his job at the sporting goods store, and buys $300 jerseys...   and firefighters and the raisin roundies they eat".

I'm not letting this one douchebag ruin my opinion of everyone else here, I actually received tons of private messages from other members, filled with well wishes and even some offers of financial help! So thanks to those of you who showed compassion and sent positivity my way, it was greatly appreciated.

I'm not letting this one douchebag ruin my opinion of everyone else here, I actually received tons of private messages from other members, filled with well wishes and even some offers of financial help! So thanks to those of you who showed compassion and sent positivity my way, it was greatly appreciated.

Did anybody offer to buy your jersey?